Lockheed Martin Executive Administrative Assistant in Washington, District Of Columbia
Description: * Position is located at 300 M Street SE, Washington DC where the Rotary and Mission Systems Headquarters is located.
* Position provides administrative assistant support to two RMS Finance Vice Presidents and three Senior Managers.
* Willingness to back up other executive management as needed.
* A member of an executive administrative team responsible for interfacing with all levels of executive management, government and military customers.
* Recent experience with Video teleconference equipment and Skype meeting startup.
* Must have strong organizational and follow through skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Recent experience managing multiple executive-level calendars simultaneously.
* Knowledgeable booking both domestic and international travel.
* Experience completing complex expense reports.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Adaptable to changing priorities within an executive suite.
* Flexibility in work schedule to meet business needs - typical office hours 7:30am - 5:00pm with ability to work overtime between and after shift and willingness to be reachable outside of regular business hours.
* Willing to travel between local offices in the DC, MD and VA geographic area.
* Minimum of five years or more experience supporting executive-level management.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.