Lockheed Martin Executive IT Support Lead in Washington, District Of Columbia
Description: Lockheed Martin is seeking an Executive Support Technical Lead to perform and coordinate support of all IT-related activities and initiatives for senior executives at the Rotary and Mission Systems campus at 300 M Street in Washington, DC. Support to include applications, infrastructure, and technology-related activities. Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems to ensure resolution. Train customers on new products, applications and platforms. Successful candidate must be someone who has a proven high performing track record, seeks out opportunities for process improvement, as well as implements new creative solutions.
• Proven analytical (quantitative and qualitative), project requirement management, and organizational skills.
• Proven knowledge of a desktop environment to include hardware and software.
• Possess advanced technical knowledge of HP Desktop Hardware configuration, Microsoft Windows 7/10, MS Office Applications (Office 365), Mac Support, Mobile Device Management (AirWatch), iOS, SCCM, Active Directory, PowerShell
• Display exceptional customer service skills necessary for interacting with executive community
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast paced and fluid environment
• Ability to engage and work effectively with vendor resources and internal resources
• Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and insure resolution
• Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to communicate to Non-IT and IT associates
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interact with senior management and technical people at a variety of levels as well as ability to address technical issues with both technical and non-technical associates
• Possess the ability to learn and support new technology quickly
• Ability to make information based decisions (includes the ability to make decisions based upon little information and to deal effectively with ambiguity)
• Willingness to provide support outside of business hours as needed including on-call support
• Experience with A/V equipment and ability to run events that include laptops, projectors
Experience with Video and Audio Conferencing technologies – e.g. Polycom, Skype
• Familiarity with Lockheed Martin policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of the Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) business
• Significant experience interfacing with customers, IT management, and vendors; effectively representing the IT support organization.
• Experience in IT customer service environment using Remedy ITSM or Service Central, in support of Windows desktop and high-end engineering tools.
• Working knowledge of server architecture and administration.
• Working knowledge of Networking devices and other infrastructure components (to include Wireless technologies).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.