Lockheed Martin HRIS Analyst in Washington, District Of Columbia
Description: Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) provides systems engineering, software development, training solutions and complex program management for global security, civil and commercial markets. Simply stated, our mission is to be the world’s leading global security and aerospace company. To achieve this mission, RMS draws on its core capabilities in advanced platforms and weapons, C4ISR, global sustainment, training and sensors.
The Senior HRIS Analyst is responsible for ensuring the data accuracy of HR systems, primarily the LMPeople HRMS system. Additional responsibilities include:
● Developing and fostering client relationships, working closely and consulting with assigned clients and other members of the HRIS & Reporting Team to identify HR trends, evaluate and anticipate business and HR data needs.
● Providing data-derived insight that helps RMS Leaders leadership make informed decisions.
● Experience understanding and wide application of HRIS principles, theories and concepts. General knowledge of other HR related disciplines. Demonstrates domain expertise in at least one HRIS specialty field, e.g. LMPeople, NEAT, WebFOCUS reporting, Tableau, SQL, SharePoint administration and productivity tools, e.g. Excel and Access.
● Identify and correct data anamolies.
● May be responsible for HR System security access
● Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, and practicable, and consistent with organization objectives. Solves a variety of complex problems. Creates queries, analyzes data. Uses productivity tools in problem solving process.
● Frequent RMS HR client and outside contacts, e.g. EBS, WSI and other Business Area contacts. Represents RMS HRIS in providing solutions to difficult HRIS issues associated with daily activities.
● May interact with RMS HR SLT although most frequent contact is at lower levels.
The Sr HRIS Analyst will work with a team of forward-thinking professionals. Other duties may be assigned as needed to support the organization.
Desired Skills: ● Understand company business strategy and people strategy including implications to HR data and reporting
● Strong ability to understand and adapt to new technologies and evolving methodologies
● HRIS system knowledge, preferably in PeopleSoft although possibly also Workday HCM, SAP, Oracle, Success Factors
● Undergraduate degree in HR, computer science, math or other related field
● Demonstrated ability to work across organizational levels, business units, geographies, cultural sensitivities
● Ability to work in a virtual team and fast-paced, flexible environment
● Ability to develop and maintain positive professional relationships
● Ability to support client needs, foster client relationships and drive successful outcomes
● Critical strategic and analytical thinking with demonstrated business acumen
● Inclusive with ability to develop partnerships and collaborate
● 5+ years of Advanced HR HRIS & data reporting skills, i.e. demonstrated experience and ability to:
- Collect, compile and analyze HR data and share the data implications with clients
- Make recommendations based on collected, compiled and analyzed HR data
● Demonstrated advanced level Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
● Demonstrated thorough and accurate data and calculations experience and effective attention to detail
● Demonstrated effective communications and presentation skills
● Demonstrated experience querying and extracting HR data from the HR system and providing needed reports
● Demonstrated consulting skills and experience
● Must be able to occasionally travel to other RMS and LM sites (less than 10%)
● Must be able to work more than 40 hrs per week during surge periods and when workload otherwise requires it
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.