Lockheed Martin Security Rep Sr / Williamsburg, VA in Williamsburg, Virginia
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Develop, implement and administers Special Access Program (SAP) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) program security policies and procedures for classified/proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Have a high level of understanding and implement federal security regulatory requirements that apply to company SAP and SCI operations. Establish procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitor’s access to restricted programs. Develop and conduct security education and training programs for SAP and SCI. Investigate security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
Responsible for supporting RMS Advance Programs at the Manassas Facility. Selected candidate will be responsible for a diverse scope of functions to include:
1. Classified document control to include maintenance of logs tracking documents in transition.
2. Program Asset tracking to include tagging of all assets and updating asset information in the Security Information Management System (SIMS).
3. Administering the SAP Nomination process by processing, logging and preparing incoming and outgoing SAP Nomination packages.
4. Administering the SCI Nomination process by processing, logging and preparing incoming and outgoing SCI Nomination packages.
5. Administrative Security functions such as scanning, downloading, organizing and filing all administrative program security paperwork.
6. Maintaining all end of day logs, safe checks, visitor logs and pass down logs.
7. Provide security escorting for uncleared personnel as required.
8. Perform COMSEC requirements for Advanced Programs.
9. Conduct annual SETA requirements in conjunction with the CPSO.
10. Process and track foreign travel requests.
11. Process and track incoming and outgoing Visit Authorization Requests.
12. Assist CPSM/CPSO with additional security support as required by the RMS Advanced Programs Manager.
Must have a thorough understanding of industrial security regulations and procedures, including experience administering provisions of the NISPOM, DOD 5205.07 Special Access Program (SAP) Security Manuals, JAFANs and DOD 5105.21 Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Manuals. They must have knowledge of the DOD 5205.07 SAP Security Manuals (Volumes 1, 2 and 4), JAFAN 6/0, 6/4, SAP/SCI Nomination Process and DOD 5105.21 SCI Manuals (Volumes 2 and 3). They must be a quick learner and have the ability to work independently, as well as the capability to make significant contributions in a team environment. Successful candidate may be required to work a variable schedule, including nights and weekends, to provide comprehensive customer and program support. The successful completion of the DSS SAP Orientation and DSS SAP Mid-Level Management Course is a plus. Need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be well organized and be able to work in a fast pasted, constantly changing, high stress working environment. An active TS clearance or the eligibility to reinstate a TS clearance is required and the ability to obtain SCI access.
1. Successful completion of the DSS SAP Mid-Level Management Course is preferred or must be able to successfully complete this course within 6 months of employment.
2. Knowledge of the visitor process to include verifying Visit Authorization Letters and the visitor badging process.
3. Knowledge of the document control process for classified documents and equipment.
4. Knowledge of the SAP and SCI Security Education, Training and Awareness program.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.