Lockheed Martin Bus Ops Analyst Sr in Woodland, Washington
Description: LifePort Inc. is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of military and commercial helicopters. Anyone joining LifePort will be joining a global team committed to delivering quality products and services that provide best value to our customers. LifePort is currently searching for a talented, Program Manager, Cabinetry at our Woodland, WA facility. This individual will be responsible for Program Management for product(s):
- Manage various products/programs to ensure LifePort meets customer requirements.
- Manage customer relations with internal/external customers.
- Be the point of contact for customers and interacts with customers to understand customer requirements, identify immediate and emerging customer needs, provide updates on product/program status, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of all customer requirements through knowledge of contracts, purchase orders, warranty claims, etc.
- Works closely with Production Control and other support groups to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Coordinates with the cross functional departments to ensure customer commitments are met.
- Supports Continuous Improvement processes and initiatives in functional areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates commitment to achieving ESH goals and objectives including compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and training requirements for a safe workplace.
- Ensures compliance with company’s policies, procedures, guidelines, standards, etc.
- Upholds company values, ethics, mission and vision.
- May assist and be assigned in other areas as needed.
- Ability to lead and manage several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project.
- Ability to use data and metrics to assess performance against plan and develop improvement projects for metrics below plan.
- Fully developed professional
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.